It’s official: the 2020 Woke Olympics are a five-alarm ratings catastrophe. We are right now in the heart of the best competition. This is the time the American public should be tuning in, and practically no one is.
How bad is it? This bad…
During Tuesday night’s primetime coverage of the Tokyo Summer Olympics, a mere 16.2 million people tuned in. That’s across all platforms, including streaming. That’s also nearly 20 million fewer viewers than the 36.1 million who tuned in this same Tuesday for the Rio Summer Games in 2016.
So we’re talking about a 55 percent crash.
Related: VDH: What Is American Wokeness Really About?
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries