GETTR, the new social media launched by Trump advisor Jason Miller, has been hacked, with over 90,000 user locations and details exposed. Users also cannot delete their accounts.
A post on a forum on Tuesday showed that GETTR, which was only officially launched on July 4th, was hacked by “threat actors” who were able to scrape the user data of over 90,000 people. The data, which was accessed via exploiting “bad API” implemented on GETTR, did not include password hashes and data that could be used to log into accounts, but did include emails, usernames, and most worryingly, the location data of the users.
National File was the first outlet to link GETTR with Miles Guo, a fugitive Chinese billionaire accused of corruption charges by the CCP who now claims to be a whistleblower against the communist regime, noting that many reviews for the site mentioned either himself or his organization, the New Federal State of China. Mainstream media later confirmed that Guo was involved in funding the site, with Politico claiming that the app had existed for a year as a Chinese-language social media network linked to his G-TV network.
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.