An update from the Federal Reserve — sneakily announced in a recent press release — allows for a ’stunning’ new normal for our economy and big banks. Plus, Glenn explains how trouble for China’s Evergrande Group — their second largest property developer — could mean serious issues for not only China’s economy, but the world’s as well. Meanwhile, you just paid the highest gas prices in the HISTORY of Labor Day…
See also Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) Alert! Special filing with Federal Register: FDIC submits notice for CLOSED DOOR meeting that already occurred as the public interest did not require consideration of the matters in a meeting open to public observation.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also Let’s review the Federal Reserve Bank’s many roles, & how each of them enabled the SVB failure/malfeasance...