I will donate money to Kyle Rittenhouse so he can sue the CRAP out of corporate media. pic.twitter.com/bVAekXWN9D
— Glenn Beck (@glennbeck) November 19, 2021
The lies never stop.
(Blake isn’t dead, and wasn’t unarmed.)
(Rittenhouse didn’t shoot any black men.) pic.twitter.com/EmEBXZVb9U
— Will Cain (@willcain) November 19, 2021
via Glenn Reynolds:
SINCE WE’RE TALKING ABOUT THIS, check out David Bernstein’s The Right to Armed Self-Defense in Light of Law Enforcement Abdication.
The riots in Kenosha — and many other places — took place because Democratic politicans told law enforcement to stand down. Those politicians should be held liable for the resulting damage.
A two-tier law enforcement system, which we clearly have, is necessarily going to lead to more violence.
Then there’s the press:
FROM THE HOME OFFICE ON MARTHA’S VINEYARD: Ranking Top 10 Most Pathetic Reactions to Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’