BY JOHN RUBINO
If you think New York Times, Fox, and MSNBC reporters are pursuing “journalism” when they repeat CIA talking points or haunt online forums hoping to catch people using problematic words (and then whine when they’re criticized for being deep state mouthpieces or woke bullies), check out this video where Glenn Greenwald explains how real reporters put it all on the line to oppose corruption:
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots