A Gold Coast hair salon is refusing to treat customers who have received a COVID-19 vaccine, claiming they want to protect the “health and safety” of their staff.
The Khemia HI Vibe Frequency Salon at Palm Beach posted a policy update to its social media in which the salon’s team claimed the “unknown health effects of the mRNA vaccine” are not covered by its public liability insurance.
The salon now requires customers to notify them if they have had the vaccine prior to making an appointment.
“The unknown health effects of the mRNA vaccine are not covered by our public liability insurance,” the salon posted to its Facebook and Instagram pages.
“We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience to you.”
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has clearly stated all vaccines confirmed for use in Australia have been heavily regulated for safety.
“Australia’s vaccine safety and regulatory process is world class and people can be confident that vaccines approved for use are safe and effective,” Acting Australian Government Chief Medical Officer, Professor Michael Kidd and Head of the Therapeutic Goods Administration Adjunct Professor John Skerritt said in a joint statement in April.
“Our vaccines will save lives and are an essential part of tackling this global pandemic.”
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels