Michael Gayed on Palisades Gold Radio
Tom welcomes returning guest Michael Gayed, Portfolio Manager at Toroso Asset Management, to the show. Michael is the author and publisher of the Lead-Lag Report.
Michael notes that this year has been remarkable in many ways. Treasury yields since March have been grinding lower, which indicates a risk-off market. Likewise, lumber to gold has tanked. However, utilities have been underperforming, which is concerning. All of these crashes are occurring in the context of trillions in stimulus. Small caps have underperformed along with emerging markets since February. However, the S&P continues to grind higher. What if the Fed is correct about inflation being transitory? That could suggest a big downside surprise as all of the ordinarily tight correlations seem to be breaking.
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.