They made this liquidity crisis by betting that money on CDOs.
I’m not f*cking kidding
Hedge Funds Resurrect CDO Trade. This Time They Say It Will Work
They had this happen as of Q2 this year
Well this can get way more complicated if you look at the Archegos situation with GSX Techedu…
Credit suisse was underwriting the loans for the short and over leveraged long positions at the same time and also was the ones who underwrote the IPO for the company now known as a scam in 2019 (around the same time as these CDOs appearing.)
So they set up a trap, bait and hooked in funds and killed Archegos leaving the bags for others. I think they were attempting to cause the market crash with it? They were the ones who slashed the price target too.
You can see someone dumped over $2 billion into short positions to kill Archegos
Probably all the idiots who fully closed their positions
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!