House Republicans are calling on President Joe Biden to prioritize the ”supply chain crisis” over the legislative push on the $1.2 trillion infrastructure spending and $3.5 trillion budget reconciliation plans.
”We request that you stop the litany of harmful regulatory actions that are driving up energy costs and to stop attacking the American businesses with vaccine mandates, taxation and government handouts that are disincentivizing work,” Rep. Sam Graves, R‑Mo., ranking member of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, wrote in a letter to Biden, Fox News reported.
”Despite calls from the private sector for help addressing growing supply chain issues, like expanding capacity, your administration has only further fueled the crisis by increasing energy costs, triggering significant inflation through reckless unchecked spending, and attacking American businesses, …
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- The Dollar is Dying in Ways Most People Don’t Understand and I’ll Explain Why
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The theme of 2023 will be deflation, as frugality is already coming back into style with a vengeance for the middle class. Meanwhile, investor FOMO is about to explode with extreme dislocation
- Americans Don’t Want to Join the Military Anymore
- New Visa Card Features Personal Carbon Emissions Tracker, M.O.B. Begins