The stunning double standard in coverage depending on political affiliation is irresponsible, arrogant, and short-sighted. The American people used to rely on real journalists to follow the facts without regard for who holds the levers of power at any given moment. Sadly, in the age of Trump Derangement Syndrome, that’s no longer the case.
While it’s important — and justified — to call out bias in the media and the dangerous politicization of the once-heralded Fourth Estate, it also begs the question: Will doubling down on their shameful behavior now that Mr. Biden’s in the White House ultimately backfire on the liberals and their allies in the media come election time?
As leaders on the left make a sport out of attacking America on our Independence Day, defend the indefensible Critical Race Theory, promote the disgraceful defund the police movement, and compare popular voter ID laws to the Jim Crow era, the biased media enables them. But in the end, this strategy won’t be good for Democrats. In fact, it’s more likely to cause a great pro-America awakening.
Don’t get cocky, but yeah, our national media now enjoy Soviet-era Pravda and Isvestia levels of public trust.
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud