by Peter Schiff of Peter Schiff Podcast
Facebook anti-trust case thrown out of court.
Breaking up monopolies protects the competitors, not the consumers.
John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil was a perfect model of free market efficiency.
Consumers are indirectly price gouged by labor unions.
Labor unions destroyed jobs and wages for laborers.
Government unions should be illegal.
San Francisco buys $70,000 tents for the homeless.
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries