Naresh Vissa says that government spending has been out of control for over a decade. Naresh is extremely optimistic that when it comes to jobs, GDP and increased economic opportunity. He’s sees the recovery being led by jobs and a rise in wages, for the first time in decades. For example Chipoltle has seen wages rise dramatically, with a starting salary of $14-15 per hour. Even McDonalds has upped their starting wages substantially. And this is across the board. Anyone who wants a job or is looking to change jobs. What is transitory inflation and why should you care? Naresh believes it’s coming down, we believe its going higher still. Who will be right or perhaps we both will. Crypto investors, wait for the shake-out. Most are worthless the top tier will live to fight another day.
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe