This would the the second time our beloved Dr. Michael Burry goes Guh.
Here is the list of his current holdings.
CVS: 200,000 shares. Valued at $16,972,000
Lockheed Martin: 30,000 shares. Valued at $10,353,000. He added to this. Maybe because he foresaw tension with Russia and China.
GEO: 1,158,820 shares. Valued at $8,656,000. He sold some of this.
CoreCivic: 412,126 shares. Valued at $3,668,000 . He sold some of this too.
Dnow: 150,000 shares. Valued at $1,148,000. He added to this. It’s an Oil and Gas equipment supplier.
Scynexis: 174,030 shares. Valued at $922,000. This is a small company that will become a meme on social media. It is a biotechnology company, delivers therapies for the treatment fungal infections. I picked up some in the after hours.
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections