Half of The People in Intensive Care in NSW are Vaccinated

Sharing is Caring!

The number of people in intensive care continues to climb as Covid spreads, leaving some concerned that many of those hospitalised include those who have been vaccinated.

New South Wales Premier Dominic Perrottet told reporters on Sunday around half of those in the state’s intensive care units (ICUs) were vaccinated.

See also  Tucker: This is collective punishment against white people based on race

This may be surprising to some but it should not be taken as evidence the vaccines do not work. In fact, it shows the opposite.

Around 93 per cent of adults in NSW have now been fully vaccinated, leaving around 7 per cent of the population not entirely protected.

See also  More than 80 million people at risk for heavy snow and wind from coast-to-coast

Despite making up a small proportion of the wider community, these 7 per cent now account for more than half of all ICU admissions.

Despite making up a small proportion of the wider community, these 7 per cent now account for more than half of all ICU admissions.

366 views

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.