The city of New Orleans today is set to announce new mitigation efforts as the Delta variant of COVID-19 causes a fourth surge of the pandemic.
“All options are on the table,” said New Orleans Mayor’s office spokesman Beau Tidwell.
Tidwell says the rise in case numbers is startling, and they will do everything they can to get that under control.
“Vaccinations are absolutely going to be the key in this,” he said. “Masks are certainly something they’re looking at. It’s under consideration. It’s a strong possibility.”
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.