The hedge fund Tiger Global has lost roughly two-thirds of the cumulative gains it has made for investors since its inception in 2001, according to data from an investor that tracks the industry.
LCH Investments estimates Tiger Global has lost about $17 billion this year. Heading into the year, Tiger Global had made net gains of $25 billion, according to LCH, which operates a fund of hedge funds and tracks the top 20 hedge fund managers annually.
Tiger Global lost $1.5 billion last year.
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked