A Colorado woman with stage 5 renal failure was months away from getting a new kidney. Now, she and her donor are looking for another hospital after learning UCHealth’s new policy.
According to UCHealth, the majority of transplant recipients and living donors are now required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Neither woman has received their shots.
Leilani Lutali met her donor, Jaimee Fougner, in Bible study just 10 months ago.
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- THE DROP IS IN: THE TWITTER FILES
- The doctor who went on TV to push mRNA shots has now done a 180…
- “Twitter Files” Show Government Collusion Beyond What Anyone Imagined
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…