Mortgage Rate Hit 6.28% Today. Real Estate Market About to Get Interesting.
Property prices PLUNGE by up to 20% across parts of US as buyers shun the market amid ‘Bidenflation’ and spiking interest rates
Wait for it: here comes the implosion of Housing Bubble 2.0. Trillions in fake wealth created by fake Yellen Bux “money” is about to be vaporized. Got silver?
Mortgage backed securities collapsed below 2007 house crash low… What just a happened… ?
A real estate downturn worse than 2008 is coming. 32 years of a declining trend in mortgage rates has ended.
We will see interest rates rise into double-digit territory later this decade because of all the money printing FED will have to do to stop the coming crash.
— HOZ (@MFHoz) June 14, 2022
— LongConvexity (@LONGCONVEXITY) June 15, 2022
NAHB: Builder Confidence Decreased to 67 in June; "Traffic of prospective buyers" Falls below Breakeven t.co/X0PsrqfpmD
This survey was before the recent surge in mortgage rates, and "traffic of prospective buyers" is now below breakeven (below 50). pic.twitter.com/fT97rmsKFk
— Bill McBride (@calculatedrisk) June 15, 2022
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably