Sharing is Caring!
I’m reading through some material about the supply chain crisis this weekend:
- Flexport CEO on how to fix the US supply chain crisis
- Long Beach has temporarily suspended container stacking limitations
See also CBS On Biden’s Supply Chain Crisis: “Out-Of-Stock Messages Are Up 124% From Pre-Pandemic Levels”
Would love to hear your thoughts on:
- Do you see any path that this can get resolved quickly? Wouldn’t the Christmas shopping make it even worse?
- How big of a risk is this for the economy and the stock market?
- Do you make any changes to your portfolio based on this?