I made this video a couple of months ago in an attempt to raise awareness about the dangerous scope of online surveillance. I think this is among the top most serious issue we face as human species.There are multi-billion dollar companies that have the ability to watch, track, and follow every person on the planet and use that information against them. I can only see this as a danger to our civil rights and democratic freedoms. I hope there are more people who think similarly about this.
Published on Sep 9, 2017
Facebook tracks you online and offline, creating profile for targeted advertisements. Facebook knows what you buy and what sites you visit. Do you know where Facebook sells your private information? They have so much they can turn masses against their own government or manipulate people’s emotions by tweaking their social media feeds. The cost of letting somebody know everything about you is just too high. You should stop using Facebook.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- Man Who Thinks Candy is Healthier Than Meat to Advise White House on Health and Nutrition
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- The Truth About the US “Economy”
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Jesse Felder: Small Businesses’ Big Message For The Markets