The Eagles asked the question that applies to The Federal Reserve and global central banks? How long (can this keep up rate suppression and staggering asset purchases?)
Here is a chart of the S&P 500 index versus global liquidity. Again, how long can The Fed and central banks keep this up?
The Fed’s dots plot indicates that The Fed will start raising rates next year. Let’s see what happens.
I like this version of How Long better (except for Bernie Leadon’s rambling introduction).
See also The Global Banking System Is Truly In Uncharted Territory, And They Are Making Up The Rules As They Go Along
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
See also THE WORLD BANK IS WARNING OF A LOST DECADE IN GLOBAL GROWTH... FED'S BARR TO SAY: THE IMPACT OF SVB'S FAILURE APPEARED TO BE WIDESPREAD