Vaccinated Israel records 10,000+ Covid cases in one day
The vaccination campaign is proceeding at full speed with more than 100,000 shots administered on most days. So far, more than 2.15 million Israelis have received their third shot. On Sunday, anyone over the age of 12 who has been vaccinated for at least five months became eligible for the booster shot.
Israel now leads the world in the seven-day rolling average of new daily #COVID19 cases per capita, overtaking Montenegro and Georgia, according to the Oxford University-based Our World in Data.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) August 31, 2021
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas