by Chris Black
This is huge — I cannot emphasize how big a deal this is.
As a practical matter, European demand for Rubles will mean that the Ruble as a currency will have enormous price support.
Europe will buy Russian gas in Rubles or not at all, so they will end up doing it.
In other words, NATO countries will be forced to pump the Ruble’s value back to what it was before.
Get ready for the PetroRuble and the AgroRuble. This is basically what the petrodollar is.
Putin's decision about only accepting rubles as payment for gas transactions with 'unfriendly' countries. Kremlin 23 March 2022. #Gazprom pic.twitter.com/FlXtRAw3v0
— Hans de Vreij (@hdevreij) March 23, 2022
Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakstnan and Russia amount for something like 40% of world’s wheat production, not to mention other essential commodities like fertilizer, aluminium, neon gas, oil, etc.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis