by Chris Black
This is huge — I cannot emphasize how big a deal this is.
As a practical matter, European demand for Rubles will mean that the Ruble as a currency will have enormous price support.
Europe will buy Russian gas in Rubles or not at all, so they will end up doing it.
In other words, NATO countries will be forced to pump the Ruble’s value back to what it was before.
Get ready for the PetroRuble and the AgroRuble. This is basically what the petrodollar is.
— Hans de Vreij (@hdevreij) March 23, 2022
Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakstnan and Russia amount for something like 40% of world’s wheat production, not to mention other essential commodities like fertilizer, aluminium, neon gas, oil, etc.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- Recession Confirmed
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT