The Democratic Party in America over the past few years has moved into some uncharted territory – starting with Barack Obama’s threat to “fundamentally change” the nation with his socialized health care plan, government-promoted abortion, rampant alternative sexual lifestyle choices and more.
Lately, under Joe Biden, the party and its leaders have demanded that the Supreme Court be changed to support the Democrat agenda, that government spend trillions of dollars it doesn’t have on their projects and fringe social causes – like abortion and transgenderism – be part of the government’s goals.
Now a new poll has confirmed what already was evident, that a significant number of Democrats – almost one in four – say the U.S. Constitution is not a relevant document today.
If you add to that 23% figure the Democrats who simply don’t know and are unsure, the total reaches 31% of Democrats who cannot – or will not – say the nation’s founding document is relevant.
Most voters say that the Constitution is a relevant document today, but Democrats are more than 3x as likely as Republicans to say that it is not. pic.twitter.com/R0MvrjVYrQ
— Echelon Insights (@EchelonInsights) July 22, 2022
The polling is from Echelon Insights and was done July 15-18.
Only 6% of the Republicans were in the same befuddled state about the Constitution.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting