There is a standoff in Chicago and it will not end well. Mayor Lightfoot mandated that all city workers must get the vaccine by Oct. 15th.
The very strong police union led by John Catanzara said hell no, they will not comply.
Cops are ready to stay home if need be. Imagine that in Chicago.
From the article: John Catanzara, president of the Chicago Fraternal Order of Police, said his group is “100% against mandated vaccines for our members,” according to a statement given to Fox 32.
“This vaccine has no studies for long-term side effects or consequences. None,” Catanzara told the Chicago Sun-Times. “To mandate anybody to get that vaccine, without that data as a baseline, amongst other issues, is a ‘Hell, no’ for us.”
h/t nacho daddy
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries