Could a Fed rate hike start the bond market to liquidate? Mexican billionaire and retail magnate Hugo Salinas Price contends, “Apocalypse is upon us . . . this boom in stocks is about to collapse. The total debt when Reagan came into office was $391 billion. Now, it’s $20 trillion. Something has got to give. When interest rates start to go up, as they might on March 15th, we are going to see liquidation. People are going to say bonds are falling in value because interest rates are going up, I think I want to sell my bonds. . . . I also think the stock market is going to collapse, a big collapse is coming. I also think gold is being hammered in preparation for what’s going to happen. I think it has been taken down, so, when it starts to go up, it will go up from a lower level.”
So, will we get hyperinflation? Salinas Price says, “I don’t know if it’s going to happen right now, but something is going to happen with this huge amount of debt. It just can’t go on, and how is it going to end? It’s going to end badly. A lot of wealth is going to disappear. . . . I think, in the U.S. on March 15th, all hell is going to break loose because the U.S. will reach its debt limit.”
Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with billionaire financial expert Hugo Salinas Price.
All links can be found on USAWatchdog.com: usawatchdog.com/noahs-flood-of…
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- The Dollar is Dying in Ways Most People Don’t Understand and I’ll Explain Why
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The theme of 2023 will be deflation, as frugality is already coming back into style with a vengeance for the middle class. Meanwhile, investor FOMO is about to explode with extreme dislocation
- Americans Don’t Want to Join the Military Anymore
- New Visa Card Features Personal Carbon Emissions Tracker, M.O.B. Begins