For me it just seems stupid to think the economy is going to keep going up, up, up. I mean, yeah don’t fight it. But…
1) Unemployment is at an all time high.
2) The housing market has a high risk of crashing.
3) Businesses are at risk of soon going bankrupt.
4) This country on the brink of a social movement that will make #5 worse.
5) COVID-19 HAS NOT GONE AWAY!
6) The world is going through the exact same this as U.S.
And yet we think this magical bubble is going to keep going up, up, up. I’m not a financial advisor, but I would at least prepare for a worse case scenario, which I’m sure most of you are.
U.S. Jobless Claims Understate Reality With Gaps in Federal Data
There's rumblings in markets about rising 10-year Treasury yield (white), which is dragging up real yields (yellow), reducing accommodation to the economy. With its rapid reduction in Treasury buying, the Fed has sent mixed messages on this. This is no time for mixed messages… pic.twitter.com/lXulA5qWvV
— Robin Brooks (@RobinBrooksIIF) June 4, 2020
It doesn't even matter anymore pic.twitter.com/EJ7MzvcIqm
— Stalingrad & Poorski (@Stalingrad_Poor) June 4, 2020
It is deeply uncomfortable to watch Wall Street party while Main Street emerges from lockdown into tear gas, but the market isn’t taking a moral position t.co/vZJ9CX1xwE
— Jason Zweig (@jasonzweigwsj) June 4, 2020
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…