- Futures are pointing to a positive opening this morning amid progress on US-China trade talks
- The Fed will make a statement at 2pm likely increasing rates for the fourth time
- Elon Musk unveiled his Boring Co. underground tunnel and allowed guests to take rides
- Another Musk project, SpaceX, is set to raise $500 million to help launch its internet-services business
- Another day, another data breach and violation of privacy from Facebook has
- 150 corporate partners enjoyed access to users information including private messages
- A major criminal justice reform bill overwhelmingly passed in the Senate
- It will Allow more inmates to serve time in house arrest instead of prison cells | Require prisoners be placed within 500 miles of family | Reduce the mandatory penalty from life to 25 years for a third conviction of certain drug offenses | Give judges more discretion in giving less than the mandatory minimum for certain low-level crimes.
- Oil futures tumbled 7% — falling to their lowest level since July 2017 — down 40% since their October high
- Copper fell sharply out of its wedge pattern– putting it on track for its worst year since 2015
- Gold and gold miners have been flourishing
- Argentina officially kicks off its fifth recession of the decade
- German business sentiment continues to sour
- Canadian auto sales are slowing and the currency is weakening
- A revision to Canadian household debt revealed sharply higher levels over the past three years
READ HOUSING MARKET BLACK PILL: Or why housing prices will continue to rise until the complete collapse of the system.