Sharing is Caring!
- University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index remains robust (Actual 98.3 | Expected 98.0)
- But consumers are putting off purchases of cars and homes
- And expect inflation to remain low
- CFO’s have reeled back their expected investments for the next 12 months
- Regional Fed surveys show new orders dropping off sharply, a sign of slowing business investment
READ Prepare for The Biggest Market Collapse in The History of Trading -- The Greatest Crash of All Time
- Global shipping activity is pointing to a weakening in demand
- Natural gas is prices are moving higher due to low supply and high demand from a cold snap in the US
- Shares of GE are official trading at their financial crisis level
- Single’s Day sales SMASHED last years record with sales of $9.92bn – $69bn yuan (nice) – in the first hour. Sales totaled $30.8bn on Sunday beating last years record of $25.3bn
- New loan growth from January to September hit record highs
- Chinese steel and coal futures are moving lower
READ Dems Embrace Biden Plan for $200 Billion Subsidy to Electric Vehicle Market in Infrastructure Bill
In case you missed it, here’s what to look for in the week ahead.