Sharing is Caring!
- The steep drop in homebuilders share prices suggests disappointing housing data is going to continue
- Homebuyer sentiment points to lower sales as the price of lumber falls
- An NFIB survey indicates US labor force participation should continue to improve moving forward
- US goods exported to China have plummeted
- The S&P 500 futures hit the lowest level since July in after-hours trading.
- Investors are worried that higher interest rates will be a drag on loan growth
- A worry that has caused bank shares to drop, regional bank shares have been hit particularly hard
- Regional bank shares are now the cheapest they’ve been in decades compared to the S&P 500
- Amazon led the way in a tech share bounce back
- Energy shares remain underperformers as an oil rally stalls m
- Cannabis stocks have been down for 5 straight days
- I’ve been working on a deep dive into the cannabis market that I will post tonight or tomorrow – DM to stay tuned
- Iron ore prices continue their ascent upwards
- Traders expect the yuan to continue losing value in the month ahead
- Beijing is leaning on state-owned enterprises to generate growth