Example: You are not sure whether you should take a job offer or you should stay at your old job. There are arguments gor both an you just can’t come up with a decision. You flip a coin, the outcome says “stay”, you are unhappy with it. That way you know you should take the new job.
This little trick helped me a lot of times and never failed me. That way you can be aware of your position regarding a difficult decision. It is not about the coin flip but about your spontanteous reaction.
(Put it in the career flair since I didnt see anything more fitting…)
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people
See also AND AGAIN, ABOUT TIME: Renewable Fail: Britain to Now Class Nuclear Power as “Sustainable Energy”.