As long as it worked just fine with the “virus” and peoples did nothing against it, why not do the same ..
Lockdown to combat air pollution: New Delhi prepares to ban non-essential travel and close offices due to toxic smog even though India torpedoed Cop 26 coal deal
- India’s Supreme Court has proposed the first lockdown of its kind in the country to reduce air pollution
- The pollution has already forced schools in Delhi to close for a week with city of 20million choking in smog
- But Delhi’s government has already pushed back against court, saying it needed concerted effort
- Comes after India was rebuked for watering down COP26 climate agreement
India’s Supreme Court has called for a lockdown in New Delhi to try and reduce air pollution by banning non-essential travel and closing offices.
The proposal, the first of its kind, comes as the city of 20 million battles smog which has forced schools to shut for a week to keep children from breathing in toxic air.
The Delhi government on Monday pushed back hard against the call by the country’s top court, arguing that without a concerted effort by other states, the lockdown would have little impact on air quality.
The firm stance by the justices comes after India – along with China – was rebuked by global leaders for watering down the COP26 climate agreement forged in Glasgow last week.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline