A legal channel I watch was talking about civil forfeiture law, and how it incentivizes the government to seize everything you have, so then you can’t afford to hire an attorney to defend yourself, and since it’s “a civil case” they aren’t required to give you legal representation.
He then went on to mention @10m45s that Indiana senate last year passed a bill allowing cops to seize peoples assets if they are suspected of “unlawful assembly” – so they’re pretty much saying they can steal whatever they want from you if you protest now? They’re trying to slowly creep laws into place that make it illegal to protest shit you don’t like about the government. They’ll just declare it unlawful assembly and steal everything you have.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.