A legal channel I watch was talking about civil forfeiture law, and how it incentivizes the government to seize everything you have, so then you can’t afford to hire an attorney to defend yourself, and since it’s “a civil case” they aren’t required to give you legal representation.
He then went on to mention @10m45s that Indiana senate last year passed a bill allowing cops to seize peoples assets if they are suspected of “unlawful assembly” – so they’re pretty much saying they can steal whatever they want from you if you protest now? They’re trying to slowly creep laws into place that make it illegal to protest shit you don’t like about the government. They’ll just declare it unlawful assembly and steal everything you have.
- The NOPEC Bill Could Send Oil Prices To $300…HERE WE GO!
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Crypto losses now equal $1.7 trillion. The 2007 subprime mortgage market was $1.3 trillion. It’s highly likely that Crypto will be the catalyst for accelerated global collapse.
- Kim Dotcom – What is the end game?
- AI cameras being deployed across the United States
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Investors are selling stocks, bonds, gold and silver like its 2008
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Vodka Skeletor (Pelosi) opens liquor store in Congress. drinks.house.gov, delivered to congress offices!
- Real estate – the biggest Ponzi scheme in history