Government bureaucrats have accomplished what Central Bankers have failed to do.
For decades, Central Banks have attempted to “create inflation.”
They’ve cut interest rates over 800 times.
They’ve printed over $20 TRILLION in new money.
They’ve even tried buying every asset you can name (corporate bonds, municipal bonds, student loans, auto loans, Treasuries, Mortgage-Backed Securities, etc.).
None of these strategies worked. Inflation never ran HOT. Heck, it never even rose above 3% for more than a few months.
However, with one simple move, government bureaucrats have accomplished what Central Bankers failed to do
By shutting down the economy, the government has managed to create crises in both labor (people are not returning to work or have changed careers completely) AND the supply chain (items are delayed for months: sitting idly in cargo ships or simply not being produced at all).
These crises in labor and the supply chain are resulting in lower supplies of much needed resources. Factories are operating at partial capacity or in some cases, not operating at all. Grocery store shelves are running bare. Orders are taking twice if not THREE times as long to be fulfilled.
Much lower supplies + normal demand = HOT INFLATION.
And there’s NOTHING central banks can do to fix this.
The Fed can’t print employees or oil.
QE doesn’t suddenly make factories operate normally.
Yield curve control doesn’t start unloading cargo ships that are sitting at docks.
Put simply, inflation is here, and it’s NOT the kind central banks can control.
This has presented us with the opportunity to profit from once in a lifetime event: the arrival of an inflationary crisis that cannot be slowed or stopped by the Fed.
During the last major bout of inflation in the 1970s, smart investors locked in gains in the QUADRUPLE digits (1,000% or higher). And THAT version of inflation was the kind the Fed could stop!
So you can imagine the profit potential of this crisis today.
I outline five investments that could explode higher as inflation rips through the financial system in a Special Investment Report titled Survive the Inflationary Storm.
To pick up a free copy, swing by
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…