— Cantillon Consulting (@CantillonCH) June 8, 2021
May @NFIB Small Business Optimism weaker than expected at 99.6 vs. 101 est. & 99.8 prior; compensation & job creation plans up along with sales expectations; capex plans unchanged but still relatively strong; owners raising selling prices at highest since Apr ‘81 (orange) pic.twitter.com/0AyrC5qFkr
— Liz Ann Sonders (@LizAnnSonders) June 8, 2021
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?