All border matter, except our own.
The omnibus spending bill funds “border security” for eight foreign countries while including no new funds to construct a border wall along the United States-Mexico border.
A Republican Study Committee (RSC) messaging document obtained by Breitbart News found that the bill has many issues, including:
The bill would spend over $100 billion on Green New Deal initiatives, and advance “racial justice” through Department of Agriculture programs.
The bill also contains $100 million for environmental justice activities at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and $75 million for low or zero-emission vehicles
$26 billion in food stamp funding
This is the first spending bill to include earmarks.
No protections from Chinese espionage in grants to the National Science Foundation
Increases National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding by 10 percent
Provides $66 million for the “Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH), an increase of $8 million from last year
Heritage Foundation found that the bill would send taxpayer funds to Planned Parenthood.
Congress Just Gave Itself A 21 Percent Pay Raise With Pork-Packed Omnibus Bill While Surging Gas Prices, Inflation Hurt Americans
As part of the $1.5 trillion omnibus spending bill released Wednesday, the $5.9 billion fiscal 2022 Legislative Branch funding portion would substantially boost the office budgets of House members to pay staff more and seeks to enable the Capitol Police department to hire more officers.
The bill marks a $625 million, or 11.8 percent, increase over the fiscal 2021 funding level. Low pay and high turnover have plagued workers on Capitol Hill for years, a shared sentiment that has led to a growing movement by some staffers to unionize.
This legislation would provide $774.4 million for the Members Representational Allowance, known as the MRA, which funds the House office budgets for lawmakers, including staffer salaries. This $134.4 million, or 21 percent, boost over the previous fiscal year marks the largest increase in the MRA appropriation since it was authorized in 1996, according to a bill summary by the House Appropriations Committee. For paid interns in member and leadership offices, the House would get $18.2 million.
h/t ST. FLOYD OF FENTANYL
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming