Legal expert Alan Dershowitz on Newsmax on Saturday predicted his “friend,” Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer, would resign next August in time for the Biden administration and Democrat-majority Senate to bring a new liberal justice forward.
“Next August, he will retire,” Dershowitz told “Saturday Report.” “That will give the president the power to appoint somebody before there’s a new Senate. So, everybody on the left will be happy, and Breyer will be able to say, ‘I didn’t give into pressure.’ That’s my prediction.”
The calls for Breyer to retire might have backfired for now, Dershowitz told host Carl Higbie, because lifetime appointments for justices are constitutionally constructed to keep judges from being politically pressured to act in any way.
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.