Institutionalized investors allegedly sending $100 million dollars to Tether, facing four legal cases against them, with the executives under criminal investigation for bank fraud, to buy Tether, to buy Bitcoin.
Instead of just buying Bitcoin with US dollars. pic.twitter.com/X7RYb7rNZl
— Bitfinex'ed 🔥 (@Bitfinexed) October 15, 2021
See also A 2nd giant 'hole' has appeared on the sun, and it could send 1.8 million-mph solar winds toward Earth
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA
See also PAYING OFF THE COMMIES: Sam Bankman-Fried of FTX funneled $40 million in crypto bribes to CCP officials