For all the AMD / Nvidia fanboys, tech specs are here. Cant just endlessly say Intel is terrible.
The performance benchmarks show the Intel Core i5-12600K blasting up the single-core test with a score of 773 points and the multi-core test with 7220 points. This puts the Core i5 Alder Lake at a massive 50% lead over the AMD Ryzen 5 5600X and even faster than AMD’s 8 core and 16 thread Ryzen 7 5800X which is very impressive. Versus the leaked Core i5-12400 benchmarks, the Core i5-12600K offers a 45% increase in multi-threaded performance which means that those E-cores are being used properly plus the higher clock speeds really push the performance even further. Even Intel’s Rocket Lake flagship couldn’t keep up with the new Core i5 chip which ends up 13% faster in single and 10% faster in the multi-core tests.
Now think about it this way, you are essentially getting slightly better performance than the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, a $400 US+ chip, in a processor that costs $30 US lower than the Ryzen 5 5600X. It sounds like an absolutely phenomenal deal. Obviously, there are a few drawbacks which include investing in a brand new platform and migrating to a new OS platform (Windows 11 in this case) which would raise the cost and effort but if you set your mind aside from these short-term concerns, the Core i5-12600K could end up serving you far better performance at an insane value proposition. Furthermore, it is also stated that owing to the 12600K being segmented in the Core i5 lineup, its power consumption and thermals won’t be as rampant as the high-end models.
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- DRAFT IS INEVITABLE
- Pathologist Shows SPIKE PROTEIN Inside Vaxies
- NEW PROJECT VERITAS JUST DROPPED!!!
- The Nuclear War That We Have Been Relentlessly Warned About Is Now Right On Our Doorstep
- The market is overbought heading into ANOTHER Fed rate hike, while the Fed takes liquidity down to ZERO. Today’s investors are not thinking about what could go wrong, only about what could go right…
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Amazon’s LOTR Series has Flopped HARD
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article