Tesla doing that weird stuff again.. iRobot 😳👀 pic.twitter.com/T6fYDQafLH
— CRYPTOWZRD (@cryptoWZRD_) August 20, 2021
Breaking: Elon Musk just announced Tesla plans to release a "prototype sometime next year," of a so-called Tesla Bot. More details to come 🤖 pic.twitter.com/xTadMutKPo
— CNET (@CNET) August 20, 2021
Where have I seen Elon musks Tesla Bot before…. pic.twitter.com/JHNmetEwPa
— CaptainMB (@capnyuji) August 20, 2021
Musk went out of his way to reassure people who have been raised on movies with killer bots that this will not be dangerous.
“We’re setting it such that it is at a mechanical level, a physical level, that you can run away from it,” Musk, who has warned about the dangers of AI, said. “And most likely overpower it.”
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami