Is the US engaged in a monetary cold war with Russia? It looks that way if we consider the Index of Global Easing and Tightening from the Council of Foreign Relations.
Russia and Brazil are tightening along with Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Argentina and Chile. Add Pakistan, The Czech Republic and Poland to the list of tighteners.
The looseners? The US, of course, with Canada, Australia, China, India, Western Europe, Turkey and Nigeria. New Zealand is the quickest loosener.
This looks very cold war-like. But a monetary cold war.
Let’s see if The Fed becomes a tightener rather than a loosener.
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
See also China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, "if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan"