JOANNE JACOBS: When a D becomes a ‘pass.’
Teachers see grades as a mark of achievement, writes Darren Miller, a high school math teacher, on Right on the Left Coast. Grades aren’t supposed to be “candy.”
In response to the inequities created by remote education, California will let high school students change low grades to “pass” to protect their grade point averages.
The University of California, California State University system and many private colleges have agreed to accept the pass/fail grades, even in required college-prep courses. Applicants can turn as many grades into “pass” as they like.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.