- President Trump weighed in on Hunter Biden’s interview
- ‘Hunter Biden was really bad on @GMA. Now Sleepy Joe has real problems! Reminds me of Crooked Hillary,’ Trump tweeted
- Hunter Biden, 49, said he exercised poor judgement in his business deals with Ukraine and China but emphasized he did nothing wrong
- ‘In retrospect, look, I think that it was poor judgment on my part,’ he said – because it let Trump and Rudy Giuliani spin up a ‘conspiracy theory’
- ‘Did I do anything improper? No, not in any way. Not in any way whatsoever’
- ‘Did I make a mistake? Well, maybe in the grand scheme of things, yeah,’ he said, ‘But did I make a mistake based upon some ethical lapse? Absolutely not’
- Hunter Biden appeared on ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’ Tuesday
- It was Hunter’s first public appearance since impeachment proceedings began
- ‘I don’t think that there’s a lot of things that would have happened in my life if my last name wasn’t Biden,’ Hunter said.
- Trump asked Ukrainian president to investigate the Bidens, prompting inquiry
- Hunter addressed his work in the Ukraine and China; defended his business overseas and got in a few shots at President Trump
- Donald Trump accused Biden of corruption and making $1.5 billion in China which Hunter denied
- He also addressed Trump’s taunt of ‘Where’s Hunter?’ saying: ‘I’m here. I’m here and I’m working and I’m living my life,’ he said. ‘Hiding in plain sight, I guess’
- Hunter said he’ll forgo all foreign work if his father is elected president in 2020
READ When asked if President Biden has anything to say about the recent riots in the PNW, Psaki said she has not spoken with him about it and their national security team is "closely monitoring" the situation.
READ Even The Director Of Biden’s National Economic Council Has Been Forced To Admit The Economy Is “Spiraling Downward”