Sharing is Caring!
- President Trump weighed in on Hunter Biden’s interview
- ‘Hunter Biden was really bad on @GMA. Now Sleepy Joe has real problems! Reminds me of Crooked Hillary,’ Trump tweeted
- Hunter Biden, 49, said he exercised poor judgement in his business deals with Ukraine and China but emphasized he did nothing wrong
- ‘In retrospect, look, I think that it was poor judgment on my part,’ he said – because it let Trump and Rudy Giuliani spin up a ‘conspiracy theory’
- ‘Did I do anything improper? No, not in any way. Not in any way whatsoever’
- ‘Did I make a mistake? Well, maybe in the grand scheme of things, yeah,’ he said, ‘But did I make a mistake based upon some ethical lapse? Absolutely not’
- Hunter Biden appeared on ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’ Tuesday
- It was Hunter’s first public appearance since impeachment proceedings began
- ‘I don’t think that there’s a lot of things that would have happened in my life if my last name wasn’t Biden,’ Hunter said.
- Trump asked Ukrainian president to investigate the Bidens, prompting inquiry
- Hunter addressed his work in the Ukraine and China; defended his business overseas and got in a few shots at President Trump
- Donald Trump accused Biden of corruption and making $1.5 billion in China which Hunter denied
- He also addressed Trump’s taunt of ‘Where’s Hunter?’ saying: ‘I’m here. I’m here and I’m working and I’m living my life,’ he said. ‘Hiding in plain sight, I guess’
- Hunter said he’ll forgo all foreign work if his father is elected president in 2020