The left, as heralded by Jim Acosta, might have latched on to a new shtick to attack school board meetings by labeling them as “insurrection.” That’s right. Free speech, the right of assembly, and the freedom to petition the government as we have seen with parents speaking up for their children at school board meetings around the country is now going to be attacked by the left, as indicated by Jim Acosta, as “insurrection.”
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots