Former Clinton administration Labor Secretary and current UC-Berkeley professor Robert Reich issued one of the more dim-witted tweets you’ll see on the Russia-Ukraine crisis, suggesting that Russian oil is “blood-soaked.” Setting aside the maladroitness of the metaphor, Reich seems to be implying that oil coming from, say, Saudi Arabia is what, cruelty free?
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming