Free speech in America has shrunk drastically in the past two years.
YouTube has released a new series of restrictions on user content, revealing that any perceived “misinformation” about the war in Ukraine or even content that “trivializes” the seriousness of the conflict or its impact will be barred from the platform. For all intents and purposes, the online video network is giving itself space to censor any content that diverges from the official US/NATO position on the war.
Jimmy and American comedian Kurt Metzger discuss this latest example of creeping social media silencing of voices that conflict with official narratives.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming