MSNBC contributor Malcolm Nance tweeted out recently that the notorious Ukrainian paramilitary force known as the Azov Battalion had been “cleansed” of its Nazi elements in 2014, shortly after helping to lead the Maidan Rebellion. Nance offered no supporting evidence for the claim, but his tweet fits into the larger pattern of whitewashing of neo-Nazi involvement in the Ukrainian military that’s been ongoing since the Russian invasion, even though prior to this conflict the so-called “Nazi problem” in Ukraine was widely discussed and acknowledged.
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked