The Biden administration is paying contractors tens of millions of dollars not to build the wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, according to a former head of the Border Patrol.
Rodney Scott told Fox News Tuesday evening that while the administration is shelling out millions per day to those contractors, the country is experiencing a historic amount of illegal border crossings and drug smuggling, both of which a wall would dramatically reduce.
Asked by anchor Bret Baier what type of actions President Joe Biden and his administration took regarding the border wall after taking power in January, Scott said the president issued a 60-day construction moratorium.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB