5 December 2020
President-elect Joe Biden says Americans won’t be forced to take a coronavirus vaccine when one becomes available in the US.
It comes as the nation’s health protection agency for the first time urged “universal mask use” indoors, apart from when Americans are at home.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) said the US had “entered a phase of high-level transmission” of the virus.
On Friday the US recorded over 2,500 deaths and nearly 225,000 new cases.
It has confirmed 14.3 million cases and more than 278,000 deaths.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
See also Complete Train Wreck: Joe Biden Proudly Announces He’s Establishing a New National Monument – But Has No Idea How to Pronounce It (VIDEO)