NBC News is reporting that Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden was paid for legal work by a Romanian national charged with real estate fraud; while his father was fighting for “corruption reforms” in Romania as Vice President.
.Yes, it’s THAT NBC NEWS—the most anti-Trump of “news” organizations. Hunter Biden Romania
In the final year of the Obama administration, an American lawyer traveled to Romania to meet with a businessman accused of orchestrating a corrupt land deal.
The businessman was Gabriel “Puiu” Popoviciu, a wealthy Romanian real estate tycoon. The lawyer brought in to advise him was Hunter Biden, the son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, according to two people familiar with the matter.Hunter Biden’s work for Popoviciu in 2016 went unreported at the time, but Joe Biden’s involvement in Romania was very much public. The vice president was among the leading voices pushing the government to crack down on corruption.
Beyond fraud charges, Popoviciu did bring the first Pizza Hut, the first Kentucky Fried Chicken and the only IKEA to Rumania, a country that still considers Vlad The Impaler a national hero.
I wonder if Ukraine knew that Hunter was cheating on them with another country’s corruption?
NBC makes the point that there is no evidence that the former SCHMOTUS or his son Hunter did anything illegal. But it does indicate that it’s another example like Ukraine or China of a country trying to influence Joe Biden by paying his son. And in this case, it was someone facing criminal charges in Rumania paying for to influence a Vice President pushing to end corruption in that country.
In May 2019 the New York Times wrote:
In addition to his work in Ukraine for the energy company Burisma, Hunter Biden advised a Romanian businessman with ties to the United States, Gabriel Popoviciu, whose real estate dealings had come under investigation, according to people familiar with the arrangement, which has not been previously reported. The investigation, which came as the United States and its allies were pushing Romania to clamp down on corruption, led to Mr. Popoviciu’s conviction and a prison sentence.
Trump claims ABSOLUTE right to request Biden investigation.
As the President of the United States, I have an absolute right, perhaps even a duty, to investigate, or have investigated, CORRUPTION, and that would include asking, or suggesting, other Countries to help us out!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 4, 2019
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- The FBI Now Claiming They are Victims of the Peasantry
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…